Hi, it’s Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM , where we INSTANTLY improve the lives of Families of critically ill Patients in Intensive Care, so that you can have PEACE OF MIND, real power, real control and so that you can influence decision making FAST, even if you’re not a doctor or a nurse in Intensive Care!
In last week’s BLOG I’ve shown You
You can check out last week’s Blog by clicking on the link here!
Wikihospitals.com has been inspired by Wikileaks and Wikipedia and Delia’s mission is to bring transparency and openness to the health care sector and into hospitals!
Delia wants to revolutionise healthcare by giving Patients and their families access to data and future technology so that Patients and their Families are better informed about the options of their care and treatment!
In the interview, Delia shares her vision about Wikihospitals.com providing services and technology for families in Intensive Care by
- Sharing open and transparent information about treatment plans, as well as mechanical ventilation and sedation in Intensive Care in order to fully inform families so that they can make informed decisions
- Families can be more proactive and involved through open and transparent data sharing
- Wikihospitals wants to empower families in Intensive Care by giving them access to previously hidden data only available to health professionals
- There are many entry points through Wikihospitals for families in Intensive Care by having different categories and different sections classified for different admission scenarios and diseases
- Wikihospitals wants to provide statistics and data that is relevant for Intensive Care Patients and their families
- Wikihospitals is thereby focusing on recovery time and mortality rates(number of deaths) for different admissions in Intensive Care
- Patrik and Delia discuss how difficult and also important it is to combine data and the emotions that families experience when they have a loved one in Intensive Care
- Patrik and Delia discuss the implications of data in highly emotionally charged death or life situations
- Who controls the data in hospitals?
- Patrik and Delia discuss the difference in approaches in public and private Intensive Care Units, especially in end of life situations
- Patrik and Delia discuss the implications of the pressures Families in Intensive Care go through when they are being asked to sign DNR(Do not resuscitate) or NFR (Not for resuscitation) orders and why Intensive Care teams often get it wrong while leading up to it!
- Patrik and Delia look at the misallocation of funding in Intensive Care, as there is unfortunately no funding for talking to families in Intensive Care
- Delia introduces future apps for families in Intensive Care where they can have control regarding their loved one’s ventilation and tracheostomies
- Delia introduces new technology for tracheostomies to manage a safe airway, especially for Patients after discharge to the ward!
Come and listen to Delia and Patrik in this podcast!
Here is also a link to a previous podcast that Patrik and Delia recorded last year!
Enjoy! You can find more information about Wikihospitals and Delia here at www.wikihospitals.com
How can you QUICKLY have PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care?
You get to that all important feeling of PEACE OF MIND, CONTROL, POWER AND INFLUENCE when you download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” report NOW by entering your email below! In Your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” report you’ll learn quickly how to get PEACE OF MIND, real power and real control and how you can influence decision making fast, whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care! Your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” Report gives you in-depth insight that you must know whilst your loved one is critically ill or is even dying in Intensive Care! Sign up and download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT now by entering your email below! In your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT you’ll learn how to speak the “secret” Intensive Care language so that the doctors and the nurses know straight away that you are an insider and that you know and understand what’s really happening in Intensive Care! In your FREE report you’ll also discover
- How to ask the doctors and the nurses the right questions
- Discover the many competing interests in Intensive Care and how your critically ill loved one’s treatment may depend on those competing interests
- How to eliminate fear, frustration, stress, struggle and vulnerability even if your loved one is dying
- 5 “killer” tips& strategies helping you to get on the right path to PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence in your situation
- You’ll get real world examples that you can easily adapt to your and your critically ill loved one’s situation
- How to stop being intimidated by the Intensive Care team and how you will be seen as equals
- You’ll get crucial ‘behind the scenes’ insight so that you know and understand what is really happening in Intensive Care
- How you need to manage doctors and nurses in Intensive Care(it’s not what you think)
Thank you for tuning into this week’s “BLOG” and I’ll see you again in another update next week! Make sure you also check out our “YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED” section where we answer your questions or send me an email to [email protected] with your questions!
This is Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM and I’ll see you again next week with another update! Sincerely, your Friend Patrik Hutzel