Hi, it’s Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM , where we instantly improve the lives of Families of critically ill Patients in Intensive Care, so that you can have PEACE OF MIND, real power, real control and so that you can influence decision making fast, even if you’re not a doctor or a nurse in Intensive Care!
Come and be inspired by what Ellie has to share and learn from Ellie’s experience! Ellie has also been featured in our “YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED” section with some of her questions.
You can check out Ellie’s questions here! Podcast with Ellie who’s MUM has been in Intensive Care for 6 weeks on ECMO for ARDS! Listen to Ellie’s story and how she overcame most of the challenges! Listen to the interview here!
In the interview Ellie is going to share her inspirational and difficult journey since her Mum has been in Intensive Care on ECMO for ARDS(lung failure)
- Why Ellie’s Mum has been in Intensive Care for ARDS(lung failure) and how she ended up on ECMO
- How Ellie initially felt when her Mum got admitted into ICU
- Why Ellie didn’t know that this “world” that is Intensive Care even existed
- Why Ellie felt that her Mum had lost all human rights
- How Ellie felt about “withdrawing treatment” and why Ellie initially felt that her mother wasn’t “allowed” to die naturally
- How Ellie managed to stay sane despite also having to look after her 8 month old baby
- Why Ellie couldn’t stand the thought of her mother going through this prolonged treatment with an uncertain outcome
- Why Ellie needed perspective about what her Mum was going through
- Why staying positive whilst having a loved one critically ill in Intensive Care is so important
- What other Families of critically ill Patients in Intensive Care can learn from Ellie and her Mum’s story!
- Discover why doing your own research when having a loved one critically ill in Intensive Care can pay dividends!
- Why Ellie has a different perception about dignity for her Mum in Intensive Care
- Why being patient can pay dividends
- Why reaching out for help is so important!
- Listen to the Podcast here!
Sincerely your friend
How can you have PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care?
You get to that all important feeling of PEACE OF MIND, CONTROL, POWER AND INFLUENCE when you download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” report NOW by entering your email below! In Your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” report you’ll learn quickly how to get PEACE OF MIND, real power and real control and how you can influence decision making fast, whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care! Your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” Report gives you in-depth insight that you must know whilst your loved one is critically ill or is even dying in Intensive Care! Sign up and download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT now by entering your email below! In your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT you’ll learn how to speak the “secret” Intensive Care language so that the doctors and the nurses know straight away that you are an insider and that you know and understand what’s really happening in Intensive Care! In your FREE report you’ll also discover
- How to ask the doctors and the nurses the right questions
- Discover the many competing interests in Intensive Care and how your critically ill loved one’s treatment may depend on those competing interests
- How to eliminate fear, frustration, stress, struggle and vulnerability even if your loved one is dying
- 5 “killer” tips& strategies helping you to get on the right path to PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence in your situation
- You’ll get real world examples that you can easily adapt to your and your critically ill loved one’s situation
- How to stop being intimidated by the Intensive Care team and how you will be seen as equals
- You’ll get crucial ‘behind the scenes’ insight so that you know and understand what is really happening in Intensive Care
- How you need to manage doctors and nurses in Intensive Care(it’s not what you think)
Thank you for tuning into this week’s “BLOG” and I’ll see you again in another update next week!
This is Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM and I’ll see you again next week with another update! Sincerely, your Friend Patrik Hutzel