Hi, it’s Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM , where we instantly improve the lives for Families of critically ill Patients in Intensive Care, so that you can make informed decisions, have peace of mind, real power, real control and so that you can influence decision making fast, even if you’re not a doctor or a nurse in Intensive Care!
This is a special update!
A new interview has been released with Jahi McMath’s mother.
Jahi McMath had her tonsills removed in 2013 and went into cardiac arrest after the surgery. At the time Jahi was a teenager 13 years old. Jahi suffered brain damage after the cardiac arrest and was declared brain dead by the medical team in Intensive Care.
The medical team was therefore going to remove mechanical ventilation and other life sustaining support, however the family objected and went to court.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IF YOUR LOVED ONE IN INTENSIVE CARE IS BRAIN DEAD OR IS CONSIDERED FOR ORGAN DONATION!
I have also interviewed Professor Thaddeus Pope, a medical futility lawyer in the past and we have discussed Jahi’s case. You can listen to the interview here
- INTERVIEW WITH MEDICAL FUTILITY LAWYER PROFESSOR THADDEUS POPE ABOUT MEDICAL DISPUTES IN INTENSIVE CARE REGARDING END OF LIFE DECISONS
The medical team at the Hospital in California issued a death certificate at the time.
During the course of the proceeds Jahi McMath’s family ended up transferring her to New Jersey where she was allowed to continue life sustaining treatment.
Jahi continues to live in New Jersey and her mother says that Jahi is alive. The family is trying to get Jahi’s death certificate revoked so that they can move her back to California.
Jahi McMath’s mother continues to be a role model in the fight for what she believes in!
Listen to what Jahi’s mother has to say here
How can you become the best advocate for your critically ill loved one, make informed decisions, get PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence quickly, whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care?
You get to that all important feeling of making informed decisions, get PEACE OF MIND, CONTROL, POWER AND INFLUENCE when you download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” report NOW by entering your email below!
In Your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” report you’ll learn quickly how to make informed decisions, get PEACE OF MIND, real power and real control and how you can influence decision making fast, whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care! Your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” Report gives you in-depth insight that you must know whilst your loved one is critically ill or is even dying in Intensive Care! Sign up and download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT now by entering your email below!
In your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT you’ll learn how to speak the “secret” Intensive Care language so that the doctors and the nurses know straight away that you are an insider and that you know and understand what’s really happening in Intensive Care!
In your FREE report you’ll also discover
- How to ask the doctors and the nurses the right questions
- Discover the many competing interests in Intensive Care and how your critically ill loved one’s treatment may depend on those competing interests
- How to eliminate fear, frustration, stress, struggle and vulnerability even if your loved one is dying
- 5 mind blowing tips& strategies helping you to get on the right path to PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence in your situation
- You’ll get real world examples that you can easily adapt to your and your critically ill loved one’s situation
- How to stop being intimidated by the Intensive Care team and how you will be seen as equals
- You’ll get crucial ‘behind the scenes’ insight so that you know and understand what is really happening in Intensive Care
- How you need to manage doctors and nurses in Intensive Care(it’s not what you think)
Thank you for tuning into this week’s BLOG and I’ll see you again in another update next week!
Or you can call us! Find phone numbers on our contact tab.
Also check out our Ebook section where you get more Ebooks, Videos and Audio recordings and where you can also get 1:1 counselling with me via Skype or over the phone and via email by clicking on the email and phone counselling tabs on the top of the website!
This is Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM and I’ll see you again next week with another update!