Hi, it’s Patrik Hutzel from www.intensivecarehotline.com , where we instantly improve the lives of Families of critically ill Patients in Intensive Care, so that you can have PEACE OF MIND real power, real control and so that you can influence decision making fast, even if you’re not a doctor or a nurse in Intensive Care!
This is another weekly update and this week I want to show you
“THE QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK THE MOST SENIOR DOCTOR IN INTENSIVE CARE, IF YOUR LOVED ONE IS CRITICALLY ILL IN INTENSIVE CARE!”
If your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care, it certainly has its unique challenges and characteristics and it’s most likely that your and your Family’s life has been turned upside down in an instant or overnight. Let alone the life of your critically ill loved one who is most likely facing a crisis situation in Intensive Care!
A “once in a lifetime” situation that is a challenge
Those situations, where your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care tend to be nothing short of a “once in a lifetime” situation and challenge and it’s so important that you know what to do in that situation, where your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care!
It’s of course very important that you and your Family feel safe and well looked after in those challenging situations! And in all truth, nothing could be more challenging to feel safe, secure, in control, powerful and influential if your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care. If anything, you and your Family feel challenged, vulnerable and you are most likely struggling with fears and frustrations that are beyond your control.
How do you get what you want?
But how do you get to that all important feeling of security, safety, control, power and influence whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care?
How will you get what you want during this critical, frustrating and challenging time?
Well, one solution to the problem is certainly to know what questions you need to ask. And more importantly, you need to know which questions you need to ask to the Intensive Care team so that you have power, control and influence, because you certainly don’t want to be at the mercy of the Intensive Care team.
Dealing with reality
You see the unfortunate reality is that most Families of critically ill Patients in Intensive Care do not know what questions to ask and they are so paralyzed by their fears and frustrations that they don’t know what to do so that they are blindly following the Intensive Care team, without actually knowing that the Intensive Care team has its own agenda and that the Intensive Care team is often guided by the moving parts in the background, by the politics and by other competing forces within the high stress environment that is Intensive Care. And those moving parts and competing forces in an Intensive Care Unit and the things that are happening in the background of an Intensive Care Unit often determine
• The way your critically ill loved one’s diagnosis and prognosis is “sold” to you and your Family
• The way the Intensive Care team positions your critically ill loved one’s diagnosis and prognosis
• The care your critically ill loved one is receiving or not receiving
• The treatment your critically ill loved is receiving or not receiving
Again, the sad reality is that most Families of critically ill Patients simply don’t know the things that are happening in the background of an Intensive Care Unit and they don’t ask the right questions, because knowing about the right questions and then actually asking them will give you the right answers!
Knowing the right questions will give you the right answers!
One of the challenges in Intensive Care is that Doctors appear to be notoriously time poor, to the point where they often avoid talking to Family members of critically ill Patients and they often delegate those difficult conversations to their junior colleagues or sometimes to the nursing staff.
But in order to get to the “meat” of it all, you need to make sure that you speak to the most senior doctor and get answers from “the horse’s mouth” so to speak!
The most senior doctor in Intensive Care is most often also one of the key decision makers who, together with the nurse manager allocates precious and often scarce resources in the Intensive Care Unit and they most likely know about other competing forces that may impact on your critically ill loved one’s care.
You need a “sniper approach” towards the most senior doctor in Intensive Care with the right questions
Therefore, you need to take a “sniper approach” towards the most senior doctor in Intensive Care and you need to ask succinct and targeted questions that will give you all the right answers and that will give you the insight you need so that you then can position yourself correctly, in order to have the maximum power, influence and control!
Only then will you be able to be in a good position to negotiate the best possible care and the best possible treatment for your critically ill loved one!
So in order to not hold back on the 6 most important questions you need to ask the most senior doctor that will ultimately leverage your level of control, power and influence here are some of the most important questions!
1. How does the Intensive Care Units budget impact on my critically ill loved ones stay in Intensive Care?
2. How do you know or how do you expect to know how my critically ill loved one’s Quality of Life is going to be after their stay in Intensive Care?
The good news is that I wrote an Ebook (click on the link)
- THE 7 QUESTIONS YOU NEED TO ASK THE MOST SENIOR DOCTOR/ PHYSICIAN/ CONSULTANT IN INTENSIVE CARE IF YOUR LOVED ONE IS CRITICALLY ILL IN INTENSIVE CARE- you’ll also get one BONUS QUESTION at the end of the Ebook/Video or Audio recording!
Or you can also check out other Ebooks, Videos and Audio recordings that will help you to get PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence when your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care here
If you want to have control, power and influence whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care and if you want to be perceived as strong, influential, impactful and knowledgeable by the Intensive Care team and if you want to be in control of your and your critically ill loved one’s destiny and if you want to make an impact, download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT NOW by entering your email below!
In your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT you’ll learn how to speak the “secret” Intensive Care language so that the doctors and the nurses know straight away that you are an insider and that you know and understand what’s really happening in Intensive Care!
- How to ask the doctors and the nurses the right questions
- Discover the many competing interests in Intensive Care and how your critically ill loved one’s treatment may depend on those competing interests
- How to eliminate fear, frustration, stress, struggle and vulnerability even if your loved one is dying
- 5 “killer” tips& strategies helping you to get on the right path to PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence in your situation
- You’ll get real world examples that you can easily adapt to your and your critically ill loved one’s situation
- How to stop being intimidated by the Intensive Care team and how you will be seen as equals
- You’ll get crucial ‘behind the scenes’ insight so that you know and understand what is really happening in Intensive Care
- How you need to manage doctors and nurses in Intensive Care(it’s not what you think)
Thank you for tuning into this week’s blog and I’ll see you again in another update next week!
This is Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM and I’ll see you again next week with another update!