Hi, it’s Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM , where we instantly improve the lives of Families of critically ill Patients in Intensive Care, so that you can make informed decisions have PEACE OF MIND, real power, real control and so that you can influence decision making fast, even if you’re not a doctor or a nurse in Intensive Care!
This is an urgent appeal for a family in need!
February 23rd, 2017
I have interviewed Dorothy Schlegel from Phoenix, Arizona, USA and you can listen to this short interview here
Dorothy Schlegel’s 18 year old step-daughter is in Intensive Care with fractures after a car accident!
Dorothy and her family are in a difficult situation, as her partner and father of her 18 year old step-daughter currently serves in the military in Afghanistan!
Dorothy’s step-daughter has been in Intensive Care and in induced coma for three weeks now and the only think stopping her getting out of the induced coma is to get surgery on her leg!
The family is currently trying to raise money for their 18 year old girl so that she can have the surgery ASAP, get out of the unnecessary and prolonged induced coma and move on in her recovery!
Nobody should be left in an induced coma for longer than necessary as it comes with many undesired side effects!
You can be part of helping a family in need by making a small or a big donation by either
clicking on this link here
Wells Fargo Bank
Account number 759 756 0049
For international donations outside of the United States please use the following details
Wells Fargo bank
international routing number
121 000 248
San Francisco California
Wells Fargo Bank
Swift code WFBIUS68
Dorothy is in Phoenix, Arizona, USA and can be directly contacted on
[email protected] or on +1 480-284-9861
You can listen to the interview here
How can you become the best advocate for your critically ill loved one, make informed decisions, get peace of mind, control, power and influence quickly, whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care?
You get to that all important feeling of making informed decisions, get PEACE OF MIND, CONTROL, POWER AND INFLUENCE when you download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” report NOW by entering your email below!
In Your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” report you’ll learn quickly how to make informed decisions, get PEACE OF MIND, real power and real control and how you can influence decision making fast, whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care! Your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” Report gives you in-depth insight that you must know whilst your loved one is critically ill or is even dying in Intensive Care!
Sign up and download your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT now by entering your email below! In your FREE “INSTANT IMPACT” REPORT you’ll learn how to speak the “secret” Intensive Care language so that the doctors and the nurses know straight away that you are an insider and that you know and understand what’s really happening in Intensive Care! In your FREE report you’ll also discover
- How to ask the doctors and the nurses the right questions
- Discover the many competing interests in Intensive Care and how your critically ill loved one’s treatment may depend on those competing interests
- How to eliminate fear, frustration, stress, struggle and vulnerability even if your loved one is dying
- 5 mind blowing tips& strategies helping you to get on the right path to making informed decisions, get PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence in your situation
- You’ll get real world examples that you can easily adapt to your and your critically ill loved one’s situation
- How to stop being intimidated by the Intensive Care team and how you will be seen as equals
- You’ll get crucial ‘behind the scenes’ insight so that you know and understand what is really happening in Intensive Care
- How you need to manage doctors and nurses in Intensive Care (it’s not what you think)
Thank you for tuning into this week’s PODCAST and I’ll see you again in another update next week!
Or you can call us! Find phone numbers on our contact tab.
Also check out our Ebook section where you get more Ebooks, Videos and Audio recordings and where you can also get 1:1 counselling/consulting with me via Skype, over the phone or via email by clicking on the products tab!
This is Patrik Hutzel from INTENSIVECAREHOTLINE.COM and I’ll see you again next week with another update!