Immediate Action Steps
- How MEDICAL RESEARCH DOMINATES your critically ill loved one’s diagnosis and prognosis, as well as the CARE and TREATMENT your loved one IS RECEIVING or NOT RECEIVING!
- My Mum has been in ICU for three weeks now and she is on ECMO for ARDS! Will she SURVIVE? (PART 2)
- Podcast with Ellie who’s MUM has been in Intensive Care for 6 weeks on ECMO for ARDS! Listen to Ellie’s story and how she overcame most of the challenges!
- My Mum has been in ICU for three weeks now and she is on ECMO for ARDS! Will she SURVIVE?(PART 1)
- The 10 COMMANDMENTS for PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence if your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care
Most popular posts
- What is an induced coma and why is my critically ill loved one in an induced coma?
- Best practice guidelines for Long-term ventilated Adults& Children with Tracheostomy at Home
- What is the prognosis after my critically ill loved one’s brain has not had sufficient oxygen supply(hypoxic brain injury)?
- How long should a Patient be on a ventilator before having a Tracheostomy?
- Tracheostomy and weaning off the ventilator in Intensive Care, how long can it take?