Immediate Action Steps
FREE Mini- Course
- How the Intensive Care team is SKILFULLY PLAYING WITH YOUR EMOTIONS, if your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care! (PART 1)
- My father is in Intensive Care ventilated with LIVER FAILURE and KIDNEY FAILURE, I DON’T THINK HE WILL SURVIVE! HELP!
- How to MUTE your NEGATIVE INNER DIALOGUE whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care!
- My father has been weaned off the ventilator in Intensive Care and still has the Tracheostomy in. When can the Tracheostomy be removed?
- HOW LONG can a critically ill Patient stay on ECMO?
Most popular posts
- How LONG does it take to WAKE UP after an induced coma?
- What is an induced coma and why is my critically ill loved one in an induced coma?
- How long should a Patient be on a ventilator before having a Tracheostomy?
- Tracheostomy and weaning off the ventilator in Intensive Care, how long can it take?
- Best practice guidelines for Long-term ventilated Adults& Children with Tracheostomy at Home