FREE Mini- Course
- MY PARTNER IS IN INTENSIVE CARE ON A VENTILATOR! THE INTENSIVE CARE TEAM WANTS TO DO A TRACHEOSTOMY AND I WANT TO HAVE HIM EXTUBATED! WHAT DO I DO? (PART 1)
- INTERVIEW WITH LORETTE GIJSBERS FROM “FAMILY CENTRED INTENSIVE CARE”
- MY MOTHER IS IN INTENSIVE CARE VENTILATED WITH SEVERE FLU! THE DOCTORS WANT TO PERFORM A TRACHEOSTOMY AND THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS! HELP!
- PODCAST WITH ANTHONY BARTL, A YOUNG MAN WHO IS VENTILATED WITH TRACHEOSTOMY AT HOME! LISTEN TO ANTHONY’S INSPIRATIONAL STORY!
- MY PARTNER IS IN INTENSIVE CARE AFTER A BLEED ON A BRAIN! WE ARE WORRIED THAT THE INTENSIVE CARE TEAM WANTS TO SWITCH OFF THE VENTILATOR! HELP!
Most popular posts
- How LONG does it take to WAKE UP after an induced coma?
- How long should a Patient be on a ventilator before having a Tracheostomy?
- What is an induced coma and why is my critically ill loved one in an induced coma?
- Tracheostomy and weaning off the ventilator in Intensive Care, how long can it take?
- How long can you keep a critically ill Patient in Intensive Care in an induced coma?