- Podcast with Ellie who’s MUM has been in Intensive Care for 6 weeks on ECMO for ARDS! Listen to Ellie’s story and how she overcame most of the challenges!
- My Mum has been in ICU for three weeks now and she is on ECMO for ARDS! Will she SURVIVE?(PART 1)
- The 10 COMMANDMENTS for PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence if your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care
- My wife is in Intensive Care VENTILATED with HIGH OXYGEN requirements and with OESOPHAGEAL CANCER, is she going to be OK?
- Why the often STRICTLY ACADEMIC VIEW of the Intensive Care team might HOLD YOU BACK from PEACE OF MIND, control, power and influence!
Most popular posts
- What is an induced coma and why is my critically ill loved one in an induced coma?
- How long should a Patient be on a ventilator before having a Tracheostomy?
- Best practice guidelines for Long-term ventilated Adults& Children with Tracheostomy at Home
- What is the prognosis after my critically ill loved one’s brain has not had sufficient oxygen supply(hypoxic brain injury)?
- Tracheostomy and weaning off the ventilator in Intensive Care, how long can it take?