FREE Mini- Course
- Podcast with Ellie, who’s MUM has been in Intensive Care for more than 3 months on ECMO for ARDS! Listen to Ellie’s story and how she overcame most of the challenges! (PART2)
- My Mum has been diagnosed with STOMACH CANCER and is in ICU ventilated. CAN I TAKE HER HOME on a ventilator?
- How to play a “HIGH STAKES GAME” that only the Intensive Care team knows HOW TO WIN!
- My Mum has been in ICU for three weeks now and she is on ECMO for ARDS! Will she SURVIVE?(PART 6)
- DISRUPT before you are being DISRUPTED, whilst your loved one is critically ill in Intensive Care!
Most popular posts
- How LONG does it take to WAKE UP after an induced coma?
- What is an induced coma and why is my critically ill loved one in an induced coma?
- Best practice guidelines for Long-term ventilated Adults& Children with Tracheostomy at Home
- How long should a Patient be on a ventilator before having a Tracheostomy?
- What is the prognosis after my critically ill loved one’s brain has not had sufficient oxygen supply(hypoxic brain injury)?